HIGH CRIMES #3 - Now Available
Chapter 3. This one took us a bit. Apologies for the delay. Between life and work and Emerald City Comicon and the various obstacles that define human existence, we fell behind. But we’re back on schedule, so expect new issues from us every 5 weeks or so barring disaster or act of god.
SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
1. HIGH CRIMES is a digital-only comic from Monkeybrain Comics. It’s available exclusively thru Comixology and your 99 cents allows you to read it on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone (where technologically applicable).
2. This one is 15 pages of story, with backmatter consisting of my usual page of babbling, character sketches, a rejected alternate cover concept and letters from you, our awesome readers.
3. Buying directly from Comixology’s website sends more money our way. Buying via iTunes sends less money our way. But if that’s how you like to get your stuff, then we’d be honored to be part of that stuff.
4. You know those creator-owned comics you keep hearing about on the nightly news? We’re one of those. There’s just us two dudes doing everything. Your money is the only money we get paid, most of which eventually goes right back into the book.
5. People seem to like us.
6. If you’ve never read us before, all 3 issues together cost under 3 bucks for 40+ pages of comics, a cost lower than most every 20 to 24 page comic out there. Speaking in economist terminology, that is what’s known as a bargain and a half.
Release day is always a mindkiller. There is a sack of angry cats where my calm blue ocean should be. Thanks to everyone for all the reblogs and nice words.